1. Do not attend if you are not feeling well, have a fever, cough, difficulty
breathing, sore throat, or have had direct contact with someone who likely has
or is confirmed to have COVID-19.
2. Please utilize the hand-sanitation stations at each of the entrances.
3. Bathrooms will be limited to 1 person (1 child accompanied by an adult) at a
time and water fountain will be closed.
4. Family members are allowed to sit together.
5. Greeters will keep social distancing and there will be no handshake time.
6. Facemasks and gloves are welcomed and encouraged, but not mandatory. The church
may provide disposable facemasks (please take only 1 per person). The providing of a facemask does not suggest that its use will protect you from the virus (only a safety precaution that may diminish the possibility of exposure to yourself or to others).
With concern for the safety and well-being of our congregation, we encourage that
those that are 65 or older or those with serious underlying health conditions, including
high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, asthma, and those whose
immune systems are compromised to continue to view the broadcasts from home.
Those who are experiencing abnormal coughing or sneezing or have traveled
beyond local, essential travel and may have increased the likelihood of being
exposed to COVID-19 are also encouraged to refrain from gathering in-person.
COVID-19 is highly contagious and is known to spread mainly from person-to-person
contact. By attending Shadow Ridge Baptist Church, you agree to abide by the procedures
established by the church to protect attendees and staff, and you voluntarily
assume the risk that you and/or your family may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19
either at church, in the church worship service, in the
nursery, or in the classes. You agree to assume all the risks of attendance and
participation for you and your family, and you waive any liability against the
church and any other parties.