- SRBC will have church for Sun 10:30AM service only
- Families or individuals will sit 6 ft from others
- No Sunday School, nursery, or Children’s Church
- Recorded service available for those who are unable to attend (link on main page of website)
- Sun PM 5:30pm & Wed PM 7pm services will be recorded via Zoom and link will be sent email
Social Distancing Protocol
1. Do not attend if you are not feeling well, have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, or have had direct contact with someone who likely has or is confirmed to have COVID-19.
2. Please utilize the hand-sanitation stations at each of the entrances.
3. Bathrooms will be limited to 1 person (1 child accompanied by an adult) at a time and water fountain will be closed.
4. Family members are allowed to sit together.
5. We will try to seat people according to strict social distancing guidelines, leaving 6 ft in all directions between each household unit.
6. We will not hand out bulletins.
7. Offering plates will not be passed. Online giving will continue. Those wanted to give in person will be directed to the offering box in the foyer.
8. Greeters will keep social distancing and there will be no handshake time.
9. Facemasks and gloves are welcomed and encouraged, but not mandatory. The church may provide disposable facemasks (please take only 1 per person). The providing of a facemask does not suggest that its use will protect you from the virus (only a safety precaution that may diminish the possibility of exposure to yourself or to others).
10. Main doors will remain open during service times.
11. All attendees should enter and leave the building through the main lobby and auditorium doors.
12. Please do not congregate in the hallways or other common areas. Plan to be seated upon arrival. At the end, each row will be dismissed sequentially. Feel free to congregate outside after dismissal.
Note of Concern
With concern for the safety and well-being of our congregation, we encourage that those that are 65 or older or those with serious underlying health conditions, including high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, asthma, and those whose immune systems are compromised to continue to view the live broadcasts from home. Those who are experiencing abnormal coughing or sneezing or have traveled beyond local, essential travel and may have increased the likelihood of being exposed to COVID-19 are also encouraged to refrain from gathering in-person.
Statement of Risk
COVID-19 is highly contagious and is known to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. By attending Shadow Ridge Baptist Church, you agree to abide by the procedures established by the church to protect attendees and staff, and you voluntarily assume the risk that you and/or your family may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 either at church, in the church worship service,
in the nursery, or in the classes. You agree to assume all the risks of attendance and participation for you and your family, and you waive any liability against the church and any other parties.